With the emergence of new technologies and current socio-political circumstances, video solutions for concepts at school and college learning are gaining a lot of momentum. The latest digital technology also makes it easier for companies to create e-learning video solutions for online learning, corporate training and more. And while there is an abundance of e-learning video solution providers in the country, it is imperative that these services are vetted and quality checked before being approved and being included in the curriculum. Here in this blog, we will cover all important details about Video Based Learning and the steps that you can keep in mind to generate good video quality content.
To get video based solutions, visit our page here.
What is Video-Based Learning?
Video Based solutions are the roadmap towards modern-day education. With the advancement of time and technology, the attention span of an average student is recorded to be rapidly decreasing. The solution to this is video based solutions which can not only improve the retention rate but can also make a particular topic interesting and fun to understand. With animated cartoons and engaging videos, students are more likely to be more attentive in their studies.
How to Ensure an Effective Video-Learning Solution? Step by Step Lessons Development
E-learning video service providers maintain a certain flow chart for the development of the lessons. With the help of these steps, they are catering to the very needs of the students. Here are the briefings of the steps of the process flow.
- Requirements are the key to starting. It is essentially what the students need. That is why assessing requirements is the first step to take.
- Identification is crucial. Why is that, though? Without that, the provider will not cater to the students’ needs in the long term. By identifying which are essential lessons, they can easily channelize the video.
- Assigning the SME is probably the most critical point because they are the video’s driving force anyway. With the help of an experienced SME, the video will capture attention.
- E-learning service providers now have to look for the video category. Then comes the documentation and scripting. Three of these are essential. First, every video is made for a purpose, and these steps will decide that purpose. It will also settle down the target audience of the video.
- Designing and developing alongside the screenplay is an essential step. Designing and development will give an edge to the video. A bright and precise screenplay will help the providers to engage the students for a long time.
- The shooting of the video is a great option and has a no-brainer. But, again, shooting with a quality crew and equipment is essential.
- Last but not least, QnA. Now there are debates over these issues of question and answers. But in the long run, it is important. Students will get the opportunity to interact with the teachers during this segment. That will allow them to find their doubts wash away.
How Did Video Solutions Help Model E-Learning?
In the modern world of technology, video solutions are the best way to move forward. E-learning is a platform where students can come and join instantly. Rather than providing them with text-based solutions, it is better to put up a video. The video solution revolutionized the modeled e-learning for the long term. It made it easy, simple, and authentic.
Factors to Effectuate the Learning Process with E-Learning
There are three crucial things to remember before implementing the video solutions. Firstly, are the students comfortable with it? If not, then it will be of no use. This is because the students need to learn and study simultaneously for their betterment. Secondly, the videos should not be heavy.
Now, what does that mean? That means that e-learning service providers need to produce videos that are not boring and fun to watch. Last but not least, the videos are well crafted. SME or the subject matters expert will have a huge role here. The videos should be well documented and engaging to watch.
So here we have listed the best practices and developments for good video solutions creation. You can use this as a checklist or integrate it in your video solutions creation services. In case you want video solutions for any curriculum, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com or visit our page here.